St Catherine's school uniform can be purchased, online, from two suppliers:
- School trends https://www.schooltrends.co.uk (type St Catherine's into the find my school box)
- My clothing https://www.myclothing.com (enter the school postcode DY11 5HP to identify the school)
- Grey/black trousers or shorts
- Grey/black skirts or pinafores
- White polo shirts
- School sweatshirts or cardigans
- Blue and white checked summer dresses (in the summer term)
- Black school shoes
- T-shirt or St Catherine’s t-shirt in house colours (these are allocated once the children are in school)
- Black or Navy shorts
- Pumps or white soled trainers
- Long hair to be tied up
Please note that earrings are to be covered or removed on PE days, no other jewellery is allowed in PE lessons. Please ensure that you clearly label all items of school uniform with your child’s name – all lost jumpers look the same!! Thank you.
Lost property – we have a lost property cupboard in school entrance where anything that is found is stored.
Any child with pierced ears should wear a small gold stud for school. We do not encourage jewellery to be worn at school. The school cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged jewellery. It is best if jewellery is kept to wear at home.